The “2016 Annual Engineering Achievement Ceremony” took place on Friday May 6, 2106 at 2:00 p.m. in the Social Room of the Student Center. “In this event the School of Engineering recognized many of its students for their academic and services achievements. The event was designed to be a unique experience for our students and faculty,” as noted by Dr. Khaled Elleithy, Associate Vice President for Graduate Studies and Research.
The Engineering Achievement Ceremony included:
1. Announcement of the students receiving academic achievement awards from each department / program in the School.
2. Announcement of students receiving faculty awards / recognition for their performance through the academic year.
3. Recognition of undergraduate Honors students
4. Recognition of all the Engineering winners at the UB Faculty Research Day
5. Recognition of all the UB Engineering winners at the ASEE conference
6. Recognition of students receiving other awards and grants
7. Ph.D. Hooding Ceremony
For More Details of the recognized students see the SOE booklet